1. Okay.. there's a commercial running right now for a deodorant and the girl walks the streets with her arms up in the air. That has to be one of the DUMBEST commercials I've seen in a long time.
2. The 'right-click' on my mouse died just recently. Do you realize how often you really use it? So I tried to decide, is it cheaper to order it online and pay for shipping, or cheaper to drive the hour to a store, and an hour back? I went with online shopping.
3. I approached a second store here in MT about carrying my cards. Cross your fingers :)
4. I also was hired to take some real estate photos of a ranch in town. Kinda cool, I thought.
5. I'm seriously thinking of doing a run with Stacie in March in Orlando (hear that PQ??). It's still up in the air, and it really really depends on if I can get my butt moving on the treadmill again. Cross your fingers, again :)
(*after talking to Stacie for awhile, I'm more convinced I should do it)
6. I guess I'm the last person to know what "Twilight" is and why everyone's always talking about Edward Cullen.
7. Awesome Cowboys game on Monday.. didja see it? I even have my Romo jersey. Oh and the plasma TV will be here next week :)
8. No Wii just yet, but soon. I wonder if that will help me with my run training? I asked for a punching bag too. Not sure of the status on that yet.
9. Sometimes at night, for mindless TV, I pop on Nick at Nite and watch Home Improvement. Hey.. it makes me laugh. Sometimes, before the show I get to hear the ending of Spongebob Squarepants. I don't think I've ever heard more annoying noises. Who can actually sit through an entire episode??
10. We had our lowest temp so far the other night, 35 degrees. I don't think my tomatoes are going to survive :(. Looks like there will be lots of chow-chow this year.
11. Which reminds me, I haven't made jam in awhile and I have tons of frozen berries. Good winter/cold weather job.
12. I visited Marble at school yesterday. She's doing so well and so smart :) I can't wait until she comes home.
13. I've almost cut diet coke out of my daily routine. I may have one a day, if even that. Pretty impressive for an old diet coke addict :)
Hmm.. what else? Could there be more than 13?
14. The turkeys now follow me around when I'm outside.. I guess they like that corn.
15. Still no visible bear, even though I know they're there.
16. Okay, that's it. Office Space is about to start and I'm outta here.
7 comments:
That Cowboys game sucked. (Sorry.)
And my kids love Sponge Bob. I don't get it either.
I say, run with Stacie. You two are awesome.
Pictures of a ranch "in town"??
You're talking about a real run?? Good for you!
I know nothing of "Twilight" or Cullen or anything.
You have my mailing address for the jam?
Yes...run, run, run. Stacie is infecting us with that whole running thing!!
And zip it about the Cowboys. Romo jersey...fffft.
~L.
So you're coming to my stomping grounds, huh? That is SO cool....:)
Crap...maybe I should take the hanging plants down off my treadmill and run too??? Or maybe I'll just rent a golf cart and follow you guys! I'll keep you hydrated with water and carry any tunes you may want to hear...how's that? ;)
"Twilight"...that's those Stefanie Myers (I think) book about vampires? Can you believe I haven't read a single one of those yet?
And yes, that has got to be the DUMBEST commercial ever. EV-ER.
Home Improvement continues to be one of my favorite shows of all time. I was glad to see Nick bring it back. Nick has a few other good shows, but I burned out on SpongeBob a while ago.
Glad to hear that you're getting after it on the running side. After running for most of the summer, I've slacked off this Fall. Time to pick up the pace again! Thanks for the motivation.
I don't recall that deoderant commercial, but if we're voting for dumbest, how about "the reverse pick pocket" Burger King commercial? Besides the obvious, if there's even ONE kid left in the world that isn't scared sh*tless of the Burger King, I don't think they'd want to see him chased by cops into traffic and hit by a car. but that's just besides the obvious, personally, I found that part a bit comforting...
Now that you're excited, I'm excited! I better get to the gym! If we do that one, it should be a LOT of fun!
Congrats on the photo shoot! That's awsome! and I can't wait till Marble comes home to see more pics of her, I've missed her in my flickr stream! :)
Stacie
I miss commercials. I never thought I'd say that!
I heard & read play-by-play commentary of that damn game. Thanks for reminding me. LOL
I'm so happy to hear your photography is really taking off. This is so exciting, Leesa!
I think I'm going to order the Twilight series. I've heard too much good about them.
mmmm jam!
M~
Post a Comment