It's good to have ambitions! ;-)
i'd love to know what he was thinking at that moment!
LOL You know, I thought it looked like a two bodied one headed turkey...but I didn't get the caption...then I looked again and boy did I laugh! Double bodied one headed turkey? No more scutterbotch schnapps for me!Stacie
I kinda like the way his head is in a spot of sunshine...:)
I did the same thing as Stacie... LOL I didn't get it at first.... but boy did I laugh when I looked more closely!Excellent!!!Did the kitty ever chase the turkeys? or did he just sit and watch?
Ok, ditto on not getting it. LOL I need a nap.Reckon they'd run if I come with a lawnmower? :PM~
Marianna... do you see the kitty stalking the turkeys?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It's good to have ambitions! ;-)
i'd love to know what he was thinking at that moment!
LOL You know, I thought it looked like a two bodied one headed turkey...but I didn't get the caption...then I looked again and boy did I laugh!
Double bodied one headed turkey? No more scutterbotch schnapps for me!
Stacie
I kinda like the way his head is in a spot of sunshine...:)
I did the same thing as Stacie... LOL
I didn't get it at first.... but boy did I laugh when I looked more closely!
Excellent!!!
Did the kitty ever chase the turkeys? or did he just sit and watch?
Ok, ditto on not getting it. LOL I need a nap.
Reckon they'd run if I come with a lawnmower? :P
M~
Marianna... do you see the kitty stalking the turkeys?
Post a Comment