Thursday, September 13

So, I went shopping....








Yikes.. haven't been here in awhile. I guess I could lie and say I've been busy, but that's not true. Lazy is more like it. And, I'm ok with that.
We went car shopping, and yes the mustang is gone.
I now have this CAR, and actually it looks just like the pic. It's a great car, it's loaded and all for a great price. I have the navigation system in it, which I love. Me likey :)
It's actually called a crossover SUV, so it's still practical in Montana too. I'll have to take pics for you when I pick it up.. yeah.. I was particular on what car I wanted, so it has to be delivered.

Otherwise..hmmm. I'm still in Redmond, hopefully head out on Saturday.. my poor animals must wonder what happened to me.
I hear it's already fireplace time, and frost on the windows. My favorite time of year :)
I'll have lunch with the Microgroup tomorrow and then probably be lazy a little more then head home.

The kittens are just getting huge and they are so much fun, I will really miss them. Hopefully I'll be back soon enough.
I also have plans to drive to Oregon in October to meet another blogger, well exblogger :). Should be a fun week.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

Microgroup?! LOL I am now a groupie! :)

I can't wait for a spin in your new wheels. Congratulations!

M~

Sprinkles said...

OMG, I'm an EX! Doesn't that sound... icky :)

Drive safely and looking forward to October :)... even if it is looking to be a zoo..

XOs,
Your EX Blogger ;)

Nature Girl said...

LOL Microgroup. Does that mean a really small group? hehehe. Love the car, can't wait to see pics...very cool.

Stacie

~grey said...

That's a great name for them... the microgroup! Their leader is Microchickie... lol

So how long do you have to wait to get the car?

I did the same thing...
I didn't like any of the ones on the lot... so I ordered one. It will hopefully come in in November. ICK!

~grey said...

oh and it's a very nice car!!!

Congrats. I was looking at those too. But settled on a Ford Escape

Anonymous said...

My daughter want's one of those when she turns 16... yuck... that's just 6 months away!

carmilevy said...

Zoom, zoom! May you drive it in perfect health and happiness!

Saw your link over on Shephard's and thought I'd drop by. Your photography is stupendous.