We went to the Arboretum yesterday.
Mike, MicroChickie, and myself. Besides the obvious rush hour traffic we hit, it was nice. I was impressed how the ducks just walk right up to you.
I can imagine each season holds a different view, so it will be fun to see each one.
I think my fave photo has to be the last one... but darnit.. he wouldn't push her in.






9 comments:
Heh heh, I was hoping you got that shot! ;-) I'll have to post up some of my photos today...
Gorgeous shots!! Okay, you have sold me on coming to visit Seattle. But I don't think I want Mike to stand behind me! LOL
It looks like he really is tempted to give a little push! MicroChickie~ Watch Out!!
roflmao, that is a GREAT shot! I love it!
I love the first one too...is that ortonized? FAB!
Stacie
Aren't YOU the funny one?! :P
M~
LOL
Ok... I love the last photo too... It is too funny! it is nice to see Michael with out his helmet.
I am still giggling to myself here... you know the second photo... the one of the duck on the log. Well... at first I had thought you were looking up to take the photo. That the blue was the sky... not the reflection of the sky. Then I clicked it to big it... LMAO!!! I still thought it was looking up.... till I noticed the ducks on the side... and thought... "Man... how can those ducks stand sideways on that log.."
then it clicked in... it is a log in the water they are standing on... What a dork I am!
but it was funny! guess you had to be there.... oh wait you were.
Wow That looks like a real fun place to visit you got some great picture!
You have no idea how jealous I am right now. I would frickin love to go on a photo safari with you guys... :(
Can M swim???
~L.
I love the top picture myself lol so pretty
I did the exact same thing Silent One ~D~ did. I thought it was a view of a tree pointing up to the sky and when I clicked on it, I too saw the ducks standing sideways on the tree and thought "WTH?"
The shots are beautiful, but I too, like the effect of the first one.
~ Peruby
Post a Comment