LOL! This one is too precious! Such a hard life, he lives! (or she?)M~
awesome images, love the dof on these :)
Every single time I look at this pic it just makes me kinda melt. How can it not? too cute!Stacie
I could be like that today! It's raining and really dark. A good day to stay in bed.
oh i wish I could be like that today
I SO feel like doing that right now!
He's uber-cute x10!So tiny!Posted a couple of mine today too.~S
Gosh that look of exhaustion is almost contagious, I'm suddenly verrrrry sleepy...
Oh wow...that bottom photo is exactly how I feel. This insomnia is kicking my bum this weekend.
why can't I fall asleep like that!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL! This one is too precious! Such a hard life, he lives! (or she?)
M~
awesome images, love the dof on these :)
Every single time I look at this pic it just makes me kinda melt. How can it not? too cute!
Stacie
I could be like that today! It's raining and really dark. A good day to stay in bed.
oh i wish I could be like that today
I SO feel like doing that right now!
He's uber-cute x10!
So tiny!
Posted a couple of mine today too.
~S
Gosh that look of exhaustion is almost contagious, I'm suddenly verrrrry sleepy...
Oh wow...that bottom photo is exactly how I feel. This insomnia is kicking my bum this weekend.
why can't I fall asleep like that!
Post a Comment