Tuesday, September 25

Pack It Up














Headed back to Montana this morning. I hear there's already snow on the mountains and freezing at night. I'm ready :)
Not sure when I'll make it back this way, could be as soon as next couple of weeks, or could be longer.
I also hear the bear are out of control... should be interesting.

3 comments:

Marianna said...

Mama Bear is protecting her baby, sounds like.

See you when you head back this way!

M~

Nature Girl said...

I can't wait to hear stories about this! Wow..snow in the mountains already? Yikes! It just seems like it's too soon..it's been getting cooler and cooler here, but we still have the air conditioner on every day...just not as long.
Stacie

~grey said...

The mountains here are already covered in snow. Frost on the ground almost every morning...

Winter will soon be here.

Good luck with the bear!