We also checked out Kerry Park which shows some great views of downtown, I'll get a couple of those posted in a bit. We hit right at sunset, so it's very pretty. One day I'll get back there at night. I know now I need to invest in a good tripod.
I'm here for one more day and then head home tomorrow morning. Somehow each time I'm here, the date going back to MT gets pushed back and back... I guess though I need to squeeze in what I can before winter hits. More photos to come :)

5 comments:
That close-up shot came out really great! I should have switched lenses... ;-)
I think I dreamt about him. :P
M~
Very cool.
Take Care
Michael
I was going to make some sort of smart-ass remark about the pictures of you and M under the bridge, but decided against it...
Awsome! Just awsome! I love it. I'm living vicariously thru you guys..
Stacie
Post a Comment