Saturday, September 1

Hubba

I haven't done this in ages... I guess because honestly I haven't been inspired, but that has changed.















Sigh.. he even looks good dirty.
















There has GOT to be a Dirty Job somewhere up here in Montana for him to do.

There's just GOT to be.

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Something dirty like rubbing your feet and giving you nightly massages and bringing cold Heinekens to you out by the hot tub? I think he'd probably do that...

Nature Girl said...

You've been having all those forest fires out there lately...maybe he could come work the crew out there for awhile, I bet that's some really dirty work!
Stacie

Cheyenne said...

Ever since I discovered his show I have been watching it as much as I can. I agree with you: he is very easy on the eyes...and funny too.
You'll think of something to get him to come out your way.

~grey said...

for a minute there I thought this was your hubby.... LOL
I guess this is that mike guy... very nice!!

Marianna said...

*swoon* he's definitely a hottie!

M~

Laura said...

Oh my Lord, we're all hooked! I love him because he's such a smart ass. And well, that killer smile doesn't hurt either.

If you think of something for him in MT, you better prepare for a housefull of female guests!!
~L.

The Smoking Redhead said...

I agree. There have to be some cows that need wranglin' or manure that needs shovelin' or SOMETHING rustic and manly and sweaty for him to do in Montana.

Put our heads together?