Is that like Phoebe's song "Smelly Cat"?:)LOL ~ you captured this well.M~
LOL M~!this is sooo cute...
Trying to imagine the sound that went with that face...~S :)
I don't know why, but I keep hearing Cheech's voice saying..."If dis is torture...chain me to da wall!"
Another desktop...thanks!
How do you manage to always be at the right place at just the right time? Magic?
awwwwww....kitties are so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is that like Phoebe's song "Smelly Cat"?
:)
LOL ~ you captured this well.
M~
LOL M~!
this is sooo cute...
Trying to imagine the sound that went with that face...
~S :)
I don't know why, but I keep hearing Cheech's voice saying..."If dis is torture...chain me to da wall!"
Another desktop...thanks!
How do you manage to always be at the right place at just the right time? Magic?
awwwwww....kitties are so cute!
Post a Comment