Good to be home, isn't it?
Good gracious! That's utterly scary!M~
Naught to say but DAYUUUMMM!
I would hate to think what would happen if Baby Bear got stuck inside....Hope they both go into hibernation soon.
I think it's time for those two to head up to the hills and find a hole for the winter.
Now see what you would have missed if you'd have stayed in Seattle? ;)Yikes!Stacie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good to be home, isn't it?
Good gracious! That's utterly scary!
M~
Naught to say but DAYUUUMMM!
I would hate to think what would happen if Baby Bear got stuck inside....
Hope they both go into hibernation soon.
I think it's time for those two to head up to the hills and find a hole for the winter.
Now see what you would have missed if you'd have stayed in Seattle? ;)
Yikes!
Stacie
Post a Comment