
I've got nuthin'.
Still have the raccoons, two different families actually.
Still have bear, although not daily and I see the same one most of the time.
The deer are eating my flowers.
The garden is coming along okay, considering that rainy beginning of spring.
The temps went down to 45 degrees last night.. I was freezing when I woke up. Crazy considering I now have the AC on.
That's about it :)
6 comments:
that picture is tooo cute!!!!
They just love to pose for you. LOL
I hear you on the cool evenings. Our night time temps are about the same... but the afternoons are warm!
Enjoy it... as soon the snow will be here again! *ouch* (Looks around to see who kicked me) LOL
They obviously like you.
LOL @ Deb!
That photo is just too cute. They are such posers!
M~
I think the whole blog world has been in slow motion lately...doesn't seem like there's much going on anywhere.
That picture is adroable! It's almost like they're posing for a family portrait! :)
these pics are cracking me up! Too cute!
Stacie
You think if they could use a camera they would be taking your pic too
Post a Comment