So I met, well okay so I only spoke to him briefly, a pretty big cool celebrity today at Wally world.
Come to find out he actually lives in the next town over AND... needs a vet. Oh yeah.. it was cool.
I'm not tellin ya until I can post the photos :)
7 comments:
OK--you're a tease. We admit it.
Okay all ready. Stop with the teasin'! And who's the vet? Or do you just know of a good vet? And what is Wally world? Sorry. Just educating myself. LOL.
Chris~ my husbands the vet. Wally World is Walmart :)
My sis took pics on her cell phone, but we don't have them transferred to my computer yet.
I'm guessing it's Harrison Ford.
OMG if it's Harrison Ford, I'm moving to Montana!
I say David Letterman. Doesn't he live up there?
M~
Alright already!!! You haven't downloaded the pictures yet???? ;)
I read somewhere that Viggo Mortensen used to live in Montana.
Oh lordy...if you say it was Viggo, I'm moving in with you. Pretty please???
Ack! That is such a tease....hurry up! ;o)
Oh...and I haven't forgotten, I've just been short of time, I'll get to it :o)
Post a Comment