Hehee...want some perspective? I was THRILLED this morning as I sat for fifteen minutes and watched an opossum pick through my garbage. I was like three feet from that possum!
That's about the extent of my wildlife interaction. And now I have trash to pick up. Pfft.
7 comments:
So nice.
Gorgeous photos! The bird photo is exquisite!!
I agree with Thom ~ that bird photo is amazing... great capture, Leesa!
M~
Hehee...want some perspective? I was THRILLED this morning as I sat for fifteen minutes and watched an opossum pick through my garbage. I was like three feet from that possum!
That's about the extent of my wildlife interaction. And now I have trash to pick up. Pfft.
What kind of bird is that?? Very cool.
~L.
WOW!
The buck is just beautiful!!!
the little bird... so cute!
so is the little fawn.
AWSOME! You have babies! Yay for babies...love them all, but that buck shot should be framed..
lol, I said buck shot..hehehe
I don't know why that's funny...
Stacie
I love the middle picture. It's like he/she heard someone shout "FREEZE!!!", so he/she did! :)
Post a Comment