Why don't we ever get to see YOU doing this? Certainly one of them knows how to use a camera!
You still not letting them use that new fangled indoor plumbing?
LMAO! I love their expressions!M~
I was thinking "Hypothermia", but that's just me. :P~L.
FUN! ;)
Oh My Goodness...but it does look like fun (for them, not me) LOL
LOL isn't there a song...Fools Rush In? cracks me up...Stacie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why don't we ever get to see YOU doing this? Certainly one of them knows how to use a camera!
You still not letting them use that new fangled indoor plumbing?
LMAO! I love their expressions!
M~
I was thinking "Hypothermia", but that's just me. :P
~L.
FUN! ;)
Oh My Goodness...
but it does look like fun (for them, not me) LOL
LOL isn't there a song...Fools Rush In? cracks me up...
Stacie
Post a Comment