That is just wrong.... on so many levels.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I can't even imagine quite what that would taste like...
Tell me that was fair food somewhere! I can hear people's arteries coming to a screeching halt just looking at that. Anyone up for the pickle juice popsicle at the MN state fair? Or maybe the chocolate covered bacon with a side of dipping maple syrup?
For them to assemble them en masse, there must be a demand somewhere??? I won't be going there, either. Ah, screw it. I'd try it. Just to see. Who knows???~L.
Even I wouldn't eat that....and I eat alot
And I didn't think donuts could be screwed up. I was wrong. Barf
Ahhh... The tempting call of the Luther Burger. They're really not bad.
LOL @ Amy!!!Hmm... not sure I could handle this!M~
Yuk. I couldn't even take a bite.~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is just wrong.... on so many levels.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I can't even imagine quite what that would taste like...
Tell me that was fair food somewhere! I can hear people's arteries coming to a screeching halt just looking at that.
Anyone up for the pickle juice popsicle at the MN state fair? Or maybe the chocolate covered bacon with a side of dipping maple syrup?
For them to assemble them en masse, there must be a demand somewhere??? I won't be going there, either.
Ah, screw it. I'd try it. Just to see. Who knows???
~L.
Even I wouldn't eat that....and I eat alot
And I didn't think donuts could be screwed up. I was wrong. Barf
Ahhh... The tempting call of the Luther Burger. They're really not bad.
LOL @ Amy!!!
Hmm... not sure I could handle this!
M~
Yuk. I couldn't even take a bite.
~S
Post a Comment