You know, I should get a camo suit :) Honestly, besides the hummingbirds, it's usually just lucky timing on when I'm outside. The last few raccoon shots were when I was heading outside to feed or water something and they'd be scurrying away. Since they're used to me, they usually stop and turn around and I get the cute shots :)
4 comments:
You take the best shots of wildlife. Do you sit in a lawn chair covered in camo all day like they do for National Geographic?
You know, I should get a camo suit :)
Honestly, besides the hummingbirds, it's usually just lucky timing on when I'm outside. The last few raccoon shots were when I was heading outside to feed or water something and they'd be scurrying away. Since they're used to me, they usually stop and turn around and I get the cute shots :)
This is an awesome shot!
I can't wait until I'm living in tree country again....Maybe I'll have fuzzy visitors too.
Post a Comment