The first two are the orange kitty messing with the geese. They weren't happy.
The third one are Moose and Trout stalking the turkeys (click em' to big em'. The turkeys won.
And last is my bear. Funny story, if you look at the evening photos of the hummingbirds, I was on the back deck on a step ladder taking photos of the birds, at the same time the bear was on the front porch.
I didn't know this of course until I walked back around to the front. He doesn't like me so he was quickly running away.
It was dark and I had the wrong lens, but this is the shot I got of him.
He came back and laid down below the porch and munched on fallen bird seed for at least an hour. He's kinda lazy.



6 comments:
Wild Goose Chase?
Mine wouldn't know what to do with one if they caught one... let alone saw one. lol
~S
i cant tell..how big is that bear?...is it a young one?.....too funny that he runs from u....
Gosh, I can't tell age really well, it's a big bear but not huge.. if I had to guess I'd stay still pretty young.
That bear looks positively evil! ;P LOL too funny. I think I'd about crap my pants though...
Stacie
It's a regular funny farm out there!
M~
Moose and Trout are too funny... Those turkeys are so much bigger then they are...
Orange kitty better be careful of the geese... they can move fast.
OMGosh!!!! The bear was at the front while you were around back. Awesome photo you got of him... way to close for comfort!!!
Post a Comment