ONGoodness....i cannot stop laughing.....y oh y was he soooo stretched out ?....what a goofball.....i suppose he was crying for you to come help?.....this HAS to become a card....
What a great picture! You gotta love cats. I hung a hummingbird feeder yesterday right in front of the window where my two cats sit. They already have a fishtank (cat tv.) Now they'll have bird tv as well.
12 comments:
I didn't know you had a cat stretcher. I think this one has been satisfactorily stretched.
Cats are so goofy.
~L.
From Braveheart: "Freedom!"
Did he forget what screens are over the winter? First sign of spring :)
I think he wants to be a star on LOLCATS:)
For those first few second before the photo displayed I was thinking it was going to be an SP.
LMAO!!! OMG this is so hysterical!
M~
ONGoodness....i cannot stop laughing.....y oh y was he soooo stretched out ?....what a goofball.....i suppose he was crying for you to come help?.....this HAS to become a card....
Never have I seen a cat like that. On a video I think it'd be a winner on America's Funniest Pets. I agree with drm2b, this pic deserves to be a card.
I went outside to take a photo and when I turned to come in, here he was.. and yes he was stuck :)
I'm not sure how he got so stretched except maybe he got so high and then dropped some.
Such a goof :P
Funny John :)
What a great picture! You gotta love cats. I hung a hummingbird feeder yesterday right in front of the window where my two cats sit. They already have a fishtank (cat tv.) Now they'll have bird tv as well.
lmao omg that's funny
*Laughing*
This is too funny!!!
I love it...
But Mom... I just wanted to go out too.
Post a Comment