Friday, May 23

Hand Feed ( sorta)

I had a better idea actually, but too hard to do by myself.
It's also damn cold and damn windy today :(

6 comments:

Nature Girl said...

OMGosh Leesa! That is too cool! I wonder if you poured the necter in your hand if htey' drink straight from your hand? How cool is that shot! Nice work girlie!
Stacie

Osbasso said...

I was wondering when you might try to get this close!

We've had cold and rain (with no break) on our third day now, expected through the weekend. Happy Memorial Day...

leesepea said...

Sending you Blog Love!

Visit my site to check it out :)

Unknown said...

makes you wonder where spring is doesnt it

Shephard said...

So tiny.
~S

Marianna said...

Wow, this is a great shot, Leesa! I wonder the same thing Stacie does ~ if they'd come drink it right out of your hand!

M~