So.........who got goosed??? ;)Been a while since I've been here - loved catching up on all of your critters! The flock of hummers is amazing!
Yep. I see a postcard here."Montana is for lovers"Except that motto is already taken by Virginia.
goose tongue... so many thoughts are going through my head... LOL
He Slipped Her The Tongue!!!!EEWWWWWWWW!LOL...Goose Tongue! ICK!Stacie(that's a really cool shot!)
Awww, that's so sweet!Do geese mate for life? i thought I heard that somewhere...I know doves do.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So.........who got goosed??? ;)
Been a while since I've been here - loved catching up on all of your critters! The flock of hummers is amazing!
Yep. I see a postcard here.
"Montana is for lovers"
Except that motto is already taken by Virginia.
goose tongue...
so many thoughts are going through my head...
LOL
He Slipped Her The Tongue!!!!
EEWWWWWWWW!
LOL...Goose Tongue! ICK!
Stacie
(that's a really cool shot!)
Awww, that's so sweet!
Do geese mate for life? i thought I heard that somewhere...I know doves do.
Post a Comment