i luv the sound of angry humming birds...its like a little high pitched beeping chatter ....i wish we had that many around here....they are so beautiful ....
Fantastic! Just fantastic! My hummers will NOT share space like that. I have three feeders going and RARELY do they share. I tried putting only one out, but still ... they don't share. Great shots!
We still have those two hummingbirds at Palace Peanut...and The PK and I will spend an hour at a time sitting perfectly still out on our front porch just for a two minute glimpse of either one of them. They sure don't hang around long!
9 comments:
HOLY!!!!
Look at them all!!!
WOW!
Do they make any noise...?
Wow.
Wendy's gotta see that.
~S
lol deb.. they sound like you have the worlds biggest bumble bees around you :)
And they do kind of squeak sometimes, but usually only if they're arguing with each other.
i luv the sound of angry humming birds...its like a little high pitched beeping chatter ....i wish we had that many around here....they are so beautiful ....
Fantastic! Just fantastic! My hummers will NOT share space like that. I have three feeders going and RARELY do they share. I tried putting only one out, but still ... they don't share. Great shots!
I'm with Wendy. I find that our humming birds are very aggessive and they don't like sharing at all.
Wow these are just so cool! You have a whole flock there now!
:)
M~
Oh I love this! You're So lucky to have so many!
We still have those two hummingbirds at Palace Peanut...and The PK and I will spend an hour at a time sitting perfectly still out on our front porch just for a two minute glimpse of either one of them. They sure don't hang around long!
I had no idea they fed at night! Our hummers won't share, either.
Post a Comment