Tuesday, May 6

Busy Group









6 comments:

~grey said...

very cool and cute humming birds.
Great captures

John said...

I'm so jealous and no I haven't put my feeder out yet.

Nature Girl said...

I'm with John...I think that might be a project for tomorrow...to buy a feeder. I don't have one anymore :(
Stacie

Moosekahl said...

Your patience amazes me. I don't think I have ever seen a sitting hummingbird in person, let alone in a photo.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

We have two or three hummingbirds that come around our house in the spring and early summer (I think one is a mating pair). We've planted every flower that we could find that attracts humming birds...I even put out a feeder but they never drink from it. The plant they like the most is our blooming aloe plants.

And ours are SO skittish...we have to stand completely still for them to hang around.

Love your pictures...they are SO sweet!

Shephard said...

Wow... I love the sun glinting off his shiny neck feathers.
~S