Umm... "Pants"... no clue why!
Hey there, Junior! Call me The Butcher, Baker and Candlemaker!
Sweet Nostrils here....don't mess with me
Baby Buns...honestly.
You already know mine..The Enforcer;PStacie
Well, as you can imagine, I can't see the page. LOLM~
The Rooster??Er...~L.
"The jury-tamerer." What can I say? I'll have to break your leg...
"Napalm", don't mess with me, I guess :)
Mine is "The Butcher". Hubby's going to love that lol!
The Waterboy. Isn't that an Adam Sandler character? Not very mafia-like.
well...laura & i are both "the rooster"((perhaps they recycle them?))
The Porpoise
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Umm... "Pants"... no clue why!
Hey there, Junior! Call me The Butcher, Baker and Candlemaker!
Sweet Nostrils here....don't mess with me
Baby Buns...honestly.
You already know mine..
The Enforcer
;P
Stacie
Well, as you can imagine, I can't see the page. LOL
M~
The Rooster??
Er...
~L.
"The jury-tamerer." What can I say? I'll have to break your leg...
"Napalm", don't mess with me, I guess :)
Mine is "The Butcher". Hubby's going to love that lol!
The Waterboy. Isn't that an Adam Sandler character? Not very mafia-like.
well...
laura & i are both
"the rooster"
((perhaps they recycle them?))
The Porpoise
Post a Comment