
Winter has hit with a vengeance. I'm not sure how many feet we have on the ground, but just guessing from shoveling the deck, I'd say about 3 feet if not more. Luckily after only one side of the deck, I hired someone to do the rest. From the forecast it looks like we'll get even more. It also looks like we'll go back to single digits next week for awhile. Can't wait.
Christmas was quiet around here, as will New Years. I'll probably have a few beers and watch the South Park marathon. And darn, G won't be here so I'll miss the Three Stooges marathon. How will I go on?
Can't really report much since I've been holed up inside since all the snow hit. I did have a great Christmas eve with neighbors. Prime rib and crab legs for dinner, sledding for dessert. It was a perfect snowy Christmas eve.
Oh.. here's an interesting tidbit. The white dog, Drifter, apparently belongs to a couple in town who are in prison now. Heh. I'm not going into details here, and I certainly don't want to attract that attention here, but it's funny to me that I would wind up with their dog. I'm guessing someone purposely dumped her here.
And with that... I'm outta here.
5 comments:
Neighbors in prison...gotta love it!
Temps here reached into the 50s yesterday, and upper 30s forecast for awhile. All our snow is going to be gone by the weekend!
Need me to come up and celebrate the Three Stooges with you? I'll bring the beer!
I'm glad you ended up with Drifter ~ you'll take much better care of her, sounds like.
Three FEET?! Dang, girl.
M~
well...regardless of her petparents situation?...she is well taken care of now =)
sorry 'bout your alone'ness on NYE....if i was closer .....i would soo0 join the SP marathon party. =)
Yay for Southpark! ::cheers::
Glad that Drifter ended up with you! And prime rib and crab legs sound perfect with sledding for dessert :)
Post a Comment