I'm not sure what else to say here, I'm not very good with words in times like these, but that CPT Rob Yllescas, the soldier I posted about here, passed away last night :(
My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and children and his family.
I read about Rob's sad passing earlier today by coincidence, a very sad day. Their courage was amazing and the world is a poorer place for the loss. My thoughts are with his wife, children and family.
I am so sad for them all... I really thought he'd pull thru... I've been thinking about them ~ unfortunately, this is the 1st time I've been in blogland.
5 comments:
I was so sad to read about this too. I was just talking to DH about it tonite..Same here, my thoughts and prayers to their family.
Stacie
thank you for the update...
sending my thoughts and prayers too.
I read about Rob's sad passing earlier today by coincidence, a very sad day. Their courage was amazing and the world is a poorer place for the loss. My thoughts are with his wife, children and family.
I cried. That was a tough one to take, so sad.
I am so sad for them all... I really thought he'd pull thru... I've been thinking about them ~ unfortunately, this is the 1st time I've been in blogland.
M~
Post a Comment