WOW!!!Amazing story! I hope the dog doesn't suffer any long term effects.Thanks for sharing.
Hey, Leesa, thanks for the link. I just added a link to the Great Falls Tribune news story. They said the dog had some nerve damage and a broken toe, but is expected to be okay.
its always nice to see these types of stories passed along ...=) hope you're doing ok up there in the cold....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW!!!
Amazing story! I hope the dog doesn't suffer any long term effects.
Thanks for sharing.
Hey, Leesa, thanks for the link.
I just added a link to the Great Falls Tribune news story. They said the dog had some nerve damage and a broken toe, but is expected to be okay.
its always nice to see these types of stories passed along ...=)
hope you're doing ok up there in the cold....
Post a Comment