Sunday, December 7

I'm It.

I've been tagged by MonsterMash with 7 random things about me. I've done this a few times, but I'll try to think of something new.

1. I can't stand apple juice. I like apples, and I like apple sauce.. but apple juice seriously gags me. Not kidding.. I can't even smell it.
I like many fruits, but can't stand the juices.

2. If I leave the house for any length of time and Taylor can't go, I leave the TV on for her. Not the cats, just the dog. But... I have to leave it on a decent channel. I'd hate to leave it on some channel where a big scary zombie people-eating movie comes on.

3. I'm obsessed with keeping a full tank of gas. I rarely go anywhere and it takes me forever to go through a tank of gas, but I insist its full, or at least over half a tank. Especially in the winter.

4. Same with the freezer. I try to keep a very full freezer. We have three freezers and they're all basically full. Drives the husband crazy.

5. I love PB&J on toast for breakfast. I don't do it often since I rarely even have bread in the house, but it's still a fave. I want one now.

6. I tend to keep WAY too many items of things I like, although I can't use them or wear them all. I have so many lotions, lip balms, beauty products.. things I can't possibly go through anytime soon. But.. I have to have them. Same with shoes and jeans. I have way too many to admit and rarely get to wear any of them.

7. Speaking of lip balm/gloss. It's everywhere. All over the house, in drawers, in each room. You can find them in the pockets of most of my coats, jeans and camera bags. You'll also find at least two in my car and G's car. They melt every year in the car, but they're still there.


So I'm supposed to tag, eh?
1. Stacie
2. Laura
3. Mike
4. Ellen
5. Grey
6. Amy

That's all... have fun :)

7 comments:

Nature Girl said...

LOL you're killing me! I havent' done the last one I got tagged with 7 things! LOL..

I'm the exact same way with lip balm/ beauty products...I have more than I'll ever use anytime soon, but I keep getting more!

So um...I wonder, does this mean I have to do 14????

Anonymous said...

I never get tagged . . .

Leesa said...

Stacie..Yes.. you must do 14 :)

TRO.. you've been tagged before, you ignore them :P

gemmak said...

I so know the tank-full thing....you just never know when there will be an emergency! ;o)

~grey said...

thanks for the tag... :)
now I have something to do... LOL

Walker said...

I'm with you on the apple juice but the gas tank, I surf on the fumes LOL

Marianna said...

My brother used to leave the TV on for his dog Jaxon. He'd put it on the Animal Planet. LOL

M~