You know, I looked up in my posts for injured/wounded/burned etc.. and I didn't find this. I guess the title "updates" didn't attract my attention :) I actually did find the original just hadn't posted it yet. Kinda neat he stays around, isn't it? :)
Wow! He looks amazing. I think it is so cool that you get "return" critters so you can keep track of them. I have new moose tracks in the yard this morning but I never seem to be able to "see" them when they come through. I'm going to have to set up a video camera.
10 comments:
Yay! Probably heard he could still get a free meal there!
Have any of the old pictures on hand to compare?
He looks soft.
Leesa ~ We were curious and typed "injured" in the search at the top of your blog. We found 2 other posts about him.
One from June of 2007 http://mtpeaceofmind.blogspot.com/2007/06/like-nothing-happened.html
and one from September of 2006
http://mtpeaceofmind.blogspot.com/2006/09/updates.html
It is amazing he is doing so well.
We love all of your deer pictures.
Thanks, Laurie :)
You know, I looked up in my posts for injured/wounded/burned etc.. and I didn't find this. I guess the title "updates" didn't attract my attention :)
I actually did find the original just hadn't posted it yet. Kinda neat he stays around, isn't it? :)
he is a good lookin guy =)
& i am glad he survived his injury & the hunters !
Aaawwww.... I had always wondered about him!
He is a handsome buck! Glad to see he healed so nicely!
Wow...he sure grew up to be handsome. Obviously has no long-term issues with the leg, either.
Cool!
I'm coming to live with you. I've decided. ;P
~L.
Wow, it's so cool that he's still around! And he looks great.
M~
Wow! He looks amazing. I think it is so cool that you get "return" critters so you can keep track of them. I have new moose tracks in the yard this morning but I never seem to be able to "see" them when they come through. I'm going to have to set up a video camera.
His horns look odd. They are small for how many points there are. Maybe his system got messed up with the injuries and trauma. DMP
Post a Comment