
1. I've decided that 13 is just going to be an update list. Although, I'm not sure I have that many. Kinda sad when you don't have 13 "things" to talk about within a week.
2. I had no TTAMM on Monday, although after shopping in the big city on Tuesday, I had plenty. WHY.. do people drive under the speed limit??? Why? We only have two lane highways here, and they're curvy roads with very few passing options. Going 45 in a 55 is very irritating.
3. Still no snow here.. I'm kinda bummed. It's darn cold, and we've had flakes here and there, but nothing on the ground. If you remember the photo of Marble and Trout together in the snow... that was last year, Dec 1st.
4. The tree is up and decorated, although I can't get to the top. I bought a ladder today. The tree's about 10 feet tall, so I still might not be able to put a star on it.
5. The cats have been unusually good too...they must be planning a surprise attack.
6. I started an Etsy site. Ideas welcome :)
7. The turkey survived Thanksgiving and is still hanging around. We've been calling him Charlie.
8. I'm not sure I'll have a personal Christmas card this year, I might actually have to buy them (gasp). **oh and I want addresses for Christmas cards. If you want to exchange cards please email me an address at wildvizionz at gmail.com :)
9. I was in Walmart on Tuesday, in the Christmas section, when I saw black tree decorations. Black bulbs, garland, etc. First time I've seen that. I was trying to see just how you'd do that. Black and Gold and on a white tree? I did see a pink artificial tree... black and pink?
10. I also saw Hannah Montana and John Deer tree decor. And, they weren't even in Christmas-y colors. Just odd. Oh and.. camo stockings. I actually almost considered getting a couple :)
11. I also stopped for a White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks. I easily could have gone back for a couple more. SO good. Go get one.
12. Oh here's a good one, and I'm not sure why I'm sharing this, but I was in a tire place on Tuesday as my car was having tire issues. That smart little car kept telling me my tire pressure was low.
I'd fill the tires and within a few days, the light would be back on. So.. off to the tire place. We drop it off, go shopping, come back to pick it up.
I had a green tea snapple in my hands and had just taken a big ol' swig when the guy came out and told me to quit running over nails. I literally spit my green tea snapple all over the front desk.
Yeah.. you had to be there.
13. I don't think I'll be going back to that tire place.
6 comments:
Nice list. Quit running over nails. :)
Yeah, how is it the tire places' fault that you keep running over nails? Changing tire places isn't going to change your driving habits! ;-)
Ha! That would have been worth a picture!
Rachel said there was no snow in Kalispell either. What's up with that? You're more than welcome to come down here and romp in it if you'd like!
You should have my addy, right?
Chez... luckily I didn't have a drink this time ;)
Mike...oh it's not because of the nail, it's because I spit my drink all over the place :)
Os...I'm sure I'll get plenty of snow soon enough. And I'm pretty sure I have your address. I'll let you know if I don't.
I can't believe it is Thursday already...
I knew #13 was because of the drink and not the tires... LOL
It is super cold here today... a bit of snow, but no where near the amount we usually have... heard it is on it's way.
No snow & you're complaining?! Shall we refresh your memory of how much snow you had last year?! LOL
I really like your etsy site! Very nice!
M~
Post a Comment