Monday, March 24

No Cake?

















Three years I think. I'm pretty sure it was this month.
I haven't received any cards or gifts yet, so I may be mistaken :)

10 comments:

ShellyS said...

Congrats!

Osbasso said...

It was actually early in the month, but you're right. Three years! Congrats!!

I didn't think you'd be up for a party though. How are you feeling?

Michael said...

Happy Blogiverasy!


Take Care
Michael

... Paige said...

Well congrats to you. I'm afraid misplaced your address and therefore please accept this comment as your Happy blogiversary greeting card it is filled with an e-gift card in the amount of your imagination’s limit. Please use with caution as there are lots of internet predators out there.

Have a super day!

Nature Girl said...

Happy Blogiversary Leesa! My card and presents musta got lost in the mail. Dang usps anyway! ;P
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Have a happy one of those things.

Badway

Moosekahl said...

Hope you are feeling better in order to celebrate :) Take care of yourself.

Redhead Editor said...

You're a snail mail ho. Ok, the card is in the mail. The Roto Rooter man is bringing it. Happy Blogiversary. So it's been 3 years since you "found" me? Wow!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! I just passed 3 years in February too - time flies... and all that! :)

~grey said...

congrats!

I think I just hit 2 years.