Ok, that's a cute shot! Postcard material if you ask me! Not that you did... ask me I mean. ;-)
Feel like you are in the fish bowl??? ;)
Does this mean Mickey is still in his jar?
LOL!! that shot cracked me up!
I absolutely love this photo... so cute... makes me smile and laugh.
take me to your leader.....
This one cracks me up! I don't know why, but I just laugh at this one...too funny. I'm going to guess this is Jones?
Oh this is too cute! M~
That is so cute. Just adorable.~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ok, that's a cute shot! Postcard material if you ask me! Not that you did... ask me I mean. ;-)
Feel like you are in the fish bowl??? ;)
Does this mean Mickey is still in his jar?
LOL!! that shot cracked me up!
I absolutely love this photo... so cute... makes me smile and laugh.
take me to your leader.....
This one cracks me up! I don't know why, but I just laugh at this one...too funny.
I'm going to guess this is Jones?
Oh this is too cute!
M~
That is so cute. Just adorable.
~S
Post a Comment