
We're in the yucky "in-between" Winter and Spring stage. It's muddy, cold-ish, snow and rain mixed together. All fun. We even got a few inches of snow this morning.
It's been a calm couple of days really, even with the Texans here. We went on a little photo journey yesterday and did a little shopping.
The horses broke down their fence and we found them in the front yard.. yay. I'm starting to see the damage to all the fencing now that the snow is melting. Alot of bended fencing and cracks. Weird since it's treated wood, but it looks like we'll be replacing a lot of fencing. And of course, the horses are smart enough to kick the weak wood :)
I've been working on a new photo website for the past two days. It's a lot of work when you're doing it yourself. I've been resizing and loading photos, changing colors about a million times and working on music. My eyes are going wonky.
The husband is smoking a brisket tomorrow and we'll be having dinner with the neighbors. I think there might even be some horseback riding.
Photos to come, I'm sure :)
5 comments:
"the Texans"... LOL They are a noisy bunch, aren't they?
Mmmm brisket! Enjoy!
M~
looking forward to the new site!
Brisket? Little Debbies...either this has turned into a food blog, or I'm REALLY hungry right now! ;P
Seriously...that brisket sounds REALLY good! I can't remember the last time I had it...
Can't wait for horseback riding pics!
STacie
I didn't think you'd ever see your fence again - so much snow!
I am wondering... did this river ever freeze over? Hope the snow leaves soon... I heard we are suppose to get a bit more this coming weekend. ICK!
Post a Comment