Momma and baby moose in the next town over. They were in front of the school just chowin' away on a tree. They didn't seem to mind me or other photo nuts taking photos. I didn't get as many as I would have liked, but it was still exciting :)
I was going to say "so cool!" but that seemed to be taken.... That's a really "sharp" set of pics! I wish we had something other than deer, squirrels and birds to photograph. I guess I'll have to stick with Softball players!
These are so awsome! I am just so in love with these guys. I hope to see more! (actually, what I really hope for is that you get your own set in your own yard so we get regular pics like we do with the deer and bear) :)
14 comments:
That is very cool. Moose will be so jealous.
Have good days!
Mark another one off the list!
Rachel's right, I'm jealous! How adorable.
Wow that's so cool that they let you photograph them so closely!
M~
Natural arborist at work!
that is just too cool
very cool.
Take Care
Michael
Awwww...they're so sweet! :)
oh wow!!!
how cool is that...
great shots
I was going to say "so cool!" but that seemed to be taken.... That's a really "sharp" set of pics! I wish we had something other than deer, squirrels and birds to photograph. I guess I'll have to stick with Softball players!
Still lurking around!
These are so awsome! I am just so in love with these guys. I hope to see more! (actually, what I really hope for is that you get your own set in your own yard so we get regular pics like we do with the deer and bear) :)
Stacie
Very Cool. I know so little about Moose! :D
Happy Easter
As cool as this is, it really is a face "only a mother could love." Yikes!
Post a Comment