Sunday, March 30

Waiting for Spring













Now a whole lot new around here.
We got about 8 inches in two days. Only about 4 left on the cars now. The sun's actually out a little today.
The plugs on the outside of my house and in the shop/garage have died. Which means that the horses water heater is now off. Luckily the horses will smush their noses through the top and break it, and luckily it hasn't been SO cold that they can't break it, but it just figures.

Still no deer, which just blows me away. Not much to photograph around here lately except for snow and birds. I need a kitten I think ;)

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Darned cute boots!

Just say NO to new kittens!! You had your chance with a new mouse and you blew it!

Moosekahl said...

I could package Montana up and send him your way. He's quite hyper but completely cuddable!

And I agree with Os...those boots are adorable.

Nature Girl said...

yeah...I'm loving the boots too. YIKES on the plugs not working..sheesh girl, if it's not one thing it's another! Get a kitten for me too...I can't have any more ;( (besides, they're more fun in pairs) LOL

•♥•m•♥• said...

luvin the spotted wellies =)

i miss a kitten around the house....but it would be wwIII in da house if i dared! LOL

gemmak said...

YES! YES! YES!....you need a kitten! Purely selfish of course because we will get lots of kitten pics. then :o)))

Love the wellies :o)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Get a kitten AND a puppy....they will definitely keep you busy! :)

... Paige said...

So like would it make you mad if I told you spring has sprung and it is now summer here?
yeah, I thought so.
Hey it is Texas so it will be a long, I mean really looooonnnnnggggg hot summer as usual.
Here have some heat {{{{{{{{{{{HEAT}}}}}}}}}}}

Liza said...

I am diggin' those boots!

Marianna said...

LOL should I tell you it hit 114 here the other day??

M~

Anonymous said...

I love this shot. Nice idea;-)

Jeanie