Thursday, March 27

Water Boy




I posted this ages ago and just found it again on YouTube. I love it.
If I recall right, it was an award winning Evian commercial.

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

I do seem to remember you posting this. Very creative!

gemmak said...

I love that, never seen it before, maybe it was never shown in the UK....hope you don't mind but I stole it! ;o)

Anonymous said...

That was great!! I've never seen it before, but i Love it!!!

Wendy said...

Leesa that was too cute.I need you to help me get people to check out my blog.please get my email address from Amy and email me.Thank you.

Nature Girl said...

That's awsome! Love it! Some people are sooooo creative!
Stacie

Moosekahl said...

LOVE IT! That should be shown at schools across the country as they eliminate soda machines. Adorable!

~grey said...

I had forgotten all about that video... it is so cute!
Thanks for the reminder.