I just watched the clip and must admit that I have no recollection of it.I could have sworn I knew everything. ;)
I know the song quite well, but I think I only saw the video once. I must have been in grad school at the time and "above" that sort of thing!
I can't spell VW but I got a porsche...
Wow! I blissfully missed this all this time. ;)
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes!!!!~L.
Clueless here... never heard of this!M~
"Let's do it for Johnny Man! Let's DO IT FOR JOHNNY!"A quote I use often, though I have yet to shoot anyone. ;)Stacie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just watched the clip and must admit that I have no recollection of it.
I could have sworn I knew everything. ;)
I know the song quite well, but I think I only saw the video once. I must have been in grad school at the time and "above" that sort of thing!
I can't spell VW but I got a porsche...
Wow! I blissfully missed this all this time. ;)
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes!!!!
~L.
Clueless here... never heard of this!
M~
"Let's do it for Johnny Man! Let's DO IT FOR JOHNNY!"
A quote I use often, though I have yet to shoot anyone. ;)
Stacie
Post a Comment