Hi Leesa. I followed your link home from Shephard's blog - a longtime fave of mine. Just wanted to let yo know your photography is inspiring. The world needs more folks who see life through the soft focus of a lens.
Oh, dear! Are you going to head down there to help her out or anything?? ;-)
thanks for helping me and laughing too.
And of course, in the true sense of dumb ass Texas drivers, there were fatalities & accidents all over the place. Lovely.M~
I hope her deck doesn't collapse under all that snow...Stacie
Are those Fat Babies?
Uh, where's the mud on those boots missy????
We didn't get the 1st flake in our lil' corner of tejas.
Is that melted snow I see? Getting a tad warmer now or no?
Great Idea, kick your feet up friday.. I love the originality.Nice to find someone close to home on here too..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi Leesa. I followed your link home from Shephard's blog - a longtime fave of mine. Just wanted to let yo know your photography is inspiring. The world needs more folks who see life through the soft focus of a lens.
Oh, dear! Are you going to head down there to help her out or anything?? ;-)
thanks for helping me and laughing too.
And of course, in the true sense of dumb ass Texas drivers, there were fatalities & accidents all over the place. Lovely.
M~
I hope her deck doesn't collapse under all that snow...
Stacie
Are those Fat Babies?
Uh, where's the mud on those boots missy????
We didn't get the 1st flake in our lil' corner of tejas.
Is that melted snow I see? Getting a tad warmer now or no?
Great Idea, kick your feet up friday.. I love the originality.
Nice to find someone close to home on here too..
Post a Comment