Friday, February 13

Oncoming

























4 Comments:
Michael said...
These shots are fantastic!

4:14 PM
Stacie said...
OH WOW!! I LOVE the B/W version but that color version is soooo cool!

7:00 PM
TRO said...
Cool picture. Seriously. You are talented.

7:44 PM
Montana1 said...
I love these train shots! What were your ISO and aperture settings? I've got to shoot some indoor dance photos this weekend. I pray that I learned something useful in photography class.

5 comments:

Marianna said...

The B&W needs to be framed, girl. That's spectacular...

M~

Chris said...

Those are awesome. Very beautiful. Did they engineer wave to you? He had to see you... :)

Leesa said...

Montana~ here's my flickr page :
http://flickr.com/photos/peaceofmind/

The photos have the data under 'properties' on the right :) Now I do use Photoshop to enhance and soften photos sometimes :)

Chris~ I couldn't see him.. the glass must have been tinted.

M~ I had already planned on framing that one :)

~grey said...

I love these!!!

I have always wondered what the original looks like... you might wanna do a before and after enhancements. I think that would be interesting. :)

The Old Man and His Dog said...

Nice stuff!!!