Wednesday, February 4

Kinda Sorta New

I decided to just change the URL and take my blog off the search engines. Hopefully that will work. This way I'm still on your readers and no one has to sign in :)

Nothing major, but I'm pretty sure someone living close to me is reading. I've blogged about a certain neighbor before, and I'm just not comfortable having him reading. My blog was pretty easy to find before, hopefully not so much. We'll see. I guess that's what Statcounter is for :)

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

Hope this does the trick!

•♥•m•♥• said...

yikes....cyberstalking is never fun....thanx for including me =)

Montana1 said...

Those webcrawlers will find you eventually. Do you want me to remove your link from my blog?

Cheyenne said...

Thanks...hope this does the trick. I'd really hate to see you go into the dark depths of cyberspace. I love your pictures and writing.

LarryLilly said...

welcome back

as if you ever left

deja vu, sort of

Unknown said...

Oh my! Well, you are like a Cyber-Celebrity and stuff!

Nature Girl said...

I'm in like Flynn!

(Who the heck WAS Flynn anyway????)

The Smoking Redhead said...

Yikes!

Hope all is well in the future.

Leesa said...

Well, you know, if you type "Leesa" into Google, your site is the first site that pops up. I still have your old site in my links. I may move that to my inactive file.

Oh, and the In Like Flynn. I found it here: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/198700.html

It refers to the actor, Errol Flynn, perhaps.

Leesa said...

Montana1- just for awhile if you don't mind :)

Terry- cyber-celebrity..lol, right :)

Leesa- I typed it in today, and yours was first, and then my old url was second. So hopefully it will stay that way :)