Wow! Good to know.
Agreed!M~
I had no idea either...one more reason not to give "table scraps"
ps...you've been tagged. :)
Having two dogs and myself having diabetes and some stuff with this in it, this is good to know. I won't feed any of this stuff to our dogs.
Leesa, would you go to my blog and vote for my big hairy dog. She's in the Bissell contest. I'm hoping all that fur will help her win. Other bloggers have put the widget on their blogs to help me win. Thanks. If not, I'd understand.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! Good to know.
Agreed!
M~
I had no idea either...one more reason not to give "table scraps"
ps...you've been tagged. :)
Having two dogs and myself having diabetes and some stuff with this in it, this is good to know. I won't feed any of this stuff to our dogs.
Leesa, would you go to my blog and vote for my big hairy dog. She's in the Bissell contest. I'm hoping all that fur will help her win. Other bloggers have put the widget on their blogs to help me win. Thanks. If not, I'd understand.
Post a Comment