Very pretty moon shots.M~
Beautiful!
ooooh AWsome shots Girlie!
WOW! You capture it so well... All I ever get is a blurred orb in the sky... LOLExcellent photos!
Did you capture the partial eclipse of the moon on monday?It was not visible to the naked eye, but since you are up north, you would have been able to see it with a camera.
Amazing pictures!!!
I so need a better camera! The moon has been very similar to that here just a bit lower in the horizon. It might be dark all day around here but the moon is beautiful. I watched it set on Saturday morning when I was up with my headache.
Tripod? Nice.
Your blog links (Daily Fixes) aren't working!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very pretty moon shots.
M~
Beautiful!
ooooh AWsome shots Girlie!
WOW! You capture it so well... All I ever get is a blurred orb in the sky... LOL
Excellent photos!
Did you capture the partial eclipse of the moon on monday?
It was not visible to the naked eye, but since you are up north, you would have been able to see it with a camera.
Amazing pictures!!!
I so need a better camera! The moon has been very similar to that here just a bit lower in the horizon. It might be dark all day around here but the moon is beautiful. I watched it set on Saturday morning when I was up with my headache.
Tripod? Nice.
Your blog links (Daily Fixes) aren't working!
Post a Comment