Patches of blue sky, congrats! It's been nice in Seattle lately too... I may even hop on the bike this weekend!
You have the coolest shoes/socks!
I am LOVING those shoes! How cool! ;)
Are you standing upside down?! :PM~
Yeah, we actually have some blue sky today.. comes and goes though.No M~.. I'm lying on the hot tub :)
I guess that's the only angle that doesn't show snow?Great shot!
pretty cool sneakers.Take Caremichael
That blue sky sets your sneakers off nicely! ;)
For a girl who lives in the boonies, you sure have a lot of fun shoes.~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Patches of blue sky, congrats! It's been nice in Seattle lately too... I may even hop on the bike this weekend!
You have the coolest shoes/socks!
I am LOVING those shoes! How cool! ;)
Are you standing upside down?! :P
M~
Yeah, we actually have some blue sky today.. comes and goes though.
No M~.. I'm lying on the hot tub :)
I guess that's the only angle that doesn't show snow?
Great shot!
pretty cool sneakers.
Take Care
michael
That blue sky sets your sneakers off nicely! ;)
For a girl who lives in the boonies, you sure have a lot of fun shoes.
~S
Post a Comment