Saturday, February 2

Igloo















Not really much new to share here. I guess I'm just letting you know we haven't slid off the mountain yet.
I had power for a max of two hours yesterday. It finally came back on later in the evening. I guess I don't have to repeat how awful it is here at night without power.
I talked Hubs into a generator as soon as the power came back on.

Amazingly it's not snowing much today, but there's still more coming. Power comes and goes. You'd think in a town of 700 they could stay on top of that better, but I guess no one's prepared for 6+ feet of snow.
The rest of the snow fell off the front of the house today. It's wild. It sounds like your roof is falling off too. I can't see a thing out of the front of my house now. It's almost like I live in an igloo.

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

Actually, the igloo thing is sorta cool!

Montana1 said...

You must be going nuts! I can't imagine hanging in that much snow and I've been in MT for 30 years. And you're from TX! It'll be something you'll remember for the rest of your life. Beware the floods of June... I used to work in Emergency Management. You're in for some high water, my friend. There will be amazing photo ops.