Sorry, I don't have a caption for you but that has got to be one of the cutest photos ever! I have experienced a problem with Lucisarts but my husband was able to fix it for me. If you want you can send me an e-mail at cambriascott@gmail.com and I can tell you about it
12 comments:
Ever see those prints by Bev Doolittle?
"Mom! What are you doing wearing a bikini in the snow. Go put some clothes on, it's cold out here"
Sorry, I don't have a caption for you but that has got to be one of the cutest photos ever!
I have experienced a problem with Lucisarts but my husband was able to fix it for me. If you want you can send me an e-mail at cambriascott@gmail.com and I can tell you about it
What're you complaining about? YOU only have TWO legs to slog through this stuff, try FOUR lady!
Say! You got two sets of them skis? I've got an idea......
hurry up and get that deck shoveled...then fire up the hot tub and clear a path from my pen willya?
Whaddya mean dinner's gonna be late?
Sleigh ride???? Are you NUTS lady? I'm not going out in this stuff!
"heehawwwwheeehawwww...Pull my tail....heeehee that NEVER gets old!"
"Pulling around a wagon full of beer with a dog riding along. Tough? NOT!"
"Hey! Where's my hot chocolate? And make sure you don't forget the mini marshmallows please!" ;)
"Welllll... the weather outside is frightful."
Post a Comment