
A brief blue sky yesterday morning, before more weather hit last night and this morning. It's been quite a mess in our little town, as several neighbors have had roof's collapse from the snow.
The snow slides off our roof okay, but our barn has about 3 feet on it, unable to slide do to backup from the ground up. (does that make sense?). Someone will have to come out and clear out that snow now.
We're under another heavy storm warning for today.
The power situation is a little better, but still comes and goes. I've decided not to reset anything as that seems to be a jinx.
Sadly I've really got nothing else to talk about.
Wild superbowl, eh?
6 comments:
Brrrr....;)
I missed most of the Superbowl but caught a few commercials. Some of those were pretty cute! :)
I liked the lizards dancing to "thriller" they coulda took out the girl and that would have been a cute commercial! I watched tom petty sing..the man is timeless. I think I want to come back as him in my next life, he NEVER ages! you say there was a game on yesterday? Huh! I musta missed that. ;P
Stacie
I hope you're still doing ok with your food levels. If you need me to mail you anything, PLEASE let me know! I can send a goodie box of staple food if you need, ok?
(and of course, chocolate... lol)
I'm glad your snow slid off of your roof ~ that sucks about your neighbors.
I love the "Caption This" comments. Stacie came up with some crazy stuff!
M~
Great shots. I snooped around a little bit. Enjoyed it. I was on a trip to a ranch in Dillon a couple years ago to capture some Montana beauty. Was more fun than I could stand.
Badway.
We've gotten four inches in the last 3 hours, still snowing. Thick heavy stuff this time but at least there is no wind and it's tolerably cold out.
Most of our snow is gone!!
Post a Comment