Wednesday, April 1

Waiting...














Not a whole lot new around here lately. We're still getting snow, although I am starting to see some ground finally. I would call it grass but it's not close to resembling grass just yet. I've seen a few Spring birds, so I know it's out there somewhere.
I haven't even touched my camera much, which is just sad. This is just that time of year that it's just blah I guess. Winter blah's?

I just finished watching Home Alone and now I want a Christmas Tree.

4 comments:

Nature Girl said...

LOL....a Christmas tree! Yikes...I can't even THINK about Christmas shopping right now...

~grey said...

You're going the wrong way.... Don't head back into winter, go find spring! I hope spring comes soon... I am tired of white! I need colour.

Gary K Wray said...

Make you some easter eggs and get that fake grass so the cats can have fun!

Liz said...

Beautiful - "he's" looking right at you - great eyes!

I'm getting a little tired of taking photos of snow on trees, house, mountains - pretty and I LOVE winter and don't have to drive in it unless I want to, but I admit to being ready for a change.

They are promising sunny and 50's for Mon-Tuesday - I dearly hope they are right!