
I think Spring is playing hide & seek.
A few days of 70's beautiful, and a few days of cold and snow. Today is one of those colder days.
The hummingbirds showed up yesterday. Just a few so far, but before you know it there will 30-40 out there. I love this time, can't wait to start photographing them.
I'm not sure how my bear season is going to go with Drifter around. I'm thinking the combo won't work well. Drifter may have to stay inside some days so I can get some photos. Which means, Drifter, no skunk play at night.
She still has part of her 'prize' and insists on carrying it around. Luckily there's not much of it left and hopefully will be gone soon.
We have a pair of geese in the pond, although I mostly only see one. I'm 'hoping' it's the male and maybe the female is nearby with eggs. How awesome that would be to have baby geese in the pond this year :)
Besides the snow on the ground yesterday, everything is finally turning green and things are sprouting up the garden.
I went out for my eagle drive yesterday, but none to be seen. The ospreys are out and about and many in nests, that might be my photography subject for awhile. At least they sit still longer. Maybe I'll even be lucky and catch a heron or two :)
3 comments:
I'm so happy your pond is coming back to life!! That is awsome and I'd put $$ down that's the male goose you see and the female is on a nest...how cool!
I LOVE that pic of the cat too! I was wondering about Drifter and the bear this summer...will make for an interesting time I'm sure! LOL
Stacie
Spring is playing hide and seek here also, although so far not as cold or snowy as suggested by the forecast. Sun comes out and it feels not bad, squall passes and it feels cold to the bone...and so it goes. Would really love a good soaking rain to wash the dirt left by the melted snow and then some 50-60 degree weather - that's the order, I put in :)!
Love the cat catch as well as the "drips" in the prior post.
I love that photo.
Post a Comment