Monday, April 6

Just Maybe...














I'm not holding my breath, but it looks as if Spring might actually be here. We still have plenty of snow on the ground, but I also see some little sprigs of green grass in some places and the swallows arrived today.
It's 60 degrees today and blue skies,it feels great. It's so weird to see sunshine all through the house.
Of course it also shows the dirt and dust. Nice.

I'll clean tomorrow.

5 comments:

Liz said...

That darn sun angle :) - tomorrow is soon enough to get rid of the dust! Sun feels good even though I know the snow may fly again before it's really over.

Nature Girl said...

LOL...that's the only downfall I've ever found with sunshine, (besides the killer burns I always get) is the fact that it shows all the dust I neglected to clean...LOL.
Yay for spring!!!!
Stacie

~grey said...

It was high 40's yesterday... and hopefully it will be mid to high 50's today! YAY! The snow might melt soon!
Of course the pup wants to go outside about 20 times a day! LOL
I can't wait for spring!

Leesa said...

Ann--yeah I know, short lived...but enjoyed for now :)

Stacie--luckily the clouds will roll in again before I have to dust :)

Grey--I'm so ready too.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oh! My most favorite critters....grey squirrels!!!

I miss reading and viewing your pics, hon. It's like when I lost my last job, I lost all my connections to the blog world. I HATE that. I'm just working SO many hours now to make up for my lack of salary (it was cut in half when I lost my job), I have almost zero time to blog. *sigh*

I'll be back though, I swear I will!!!!