GRRRRRRRRR!Totally stumped!Did you solve it?
Oh! Got it!
No.. I haven't gotten it yet! :P
Oh man! This is making me crazy!
FINALLY! I don't know if I could repeat it though LOL
Hmmmm, making me just a bit nutz!
Finally dammit! ;)
Hey, how are you doing? Great blog! Love your photos
got it....after i walked away from it....not sure i could repeat it tho....lol
No way you guys got it.... I'm going to drive myself nuts here at work (of all places) trying to figure it out! Leesa you're going to get me fired! LOL
LOL, ok the whole day isn't wasted. I finally got it...
It took me awhile too to finally get it. Not sure I could do it again though :)
That was cool - thanks for sharing.
I finally got to the point where I could do it 3 times in a row!! Can I move on to the 3rd grade now?
Ok, I can't get it. LOLM~
Post a Comment
15 comments:
GRRRRRRRRR!
Totally stumped!
Did you solve it?
Oh! Got it!
No.. I haven't gotten it yet! :P
Oh man! This is making me crazy!
FINALLY! I don't know if I could repeat it though LOL
Hmmmm, making me just a bit nutz!
Finally dammit! ;)
Hey, how are you doing? Great blog! Love your photos
got it....after i walked away from it....not sure i could repeat it tho....lol
No way you guys got it.... I'm going to drive myself nuts here at work (of all places) trying to figure it out! Leesa you're going to get me fired! LOL
LOL, ok the whole day isn't wasted. I finally got it...
It took me awhile too to finally get it. Not sure I could do it again though :)
That was cool - thanks for sharing.
I finally got to the point where I could do it 3 times in a row!! Can I move on to the 3rd grade now?
Ok, I can't get it. LOL
M~
Post a Comment