Too darn cold here to snow but the ice fog is pretty funky. If I can figure out how to use gloved and mittened hands to snap photos with the little button on my camera I might brave a few shots to share.
I've got that "need to move" itch. Maybe I should add Montana to the list of possible places. *sigh* Beautiful!
Beautiful snow scene!M~
Yikes! Got snow??
It is always so pretty in photos....BUT... in real life... it sucks! I am soooo friggin tired of the snow already!!! Stay warm! Keep digging...LOL Deb
Sure is pretty.
Just stunning. Definitely beats mere tree icicles here in Texas. :)
Just one word! WOW! SNOW! Ok..that was two words. ;o)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Too darn cold here to snow but the ice fog is pretty funky. If I can figure out how to use gloved and mittened hands to snap photos with the little button on my camera I might brave a few shots to share.
I've got that "need to move" itch. Maybe I should add Montana to the list of possible places. *sigh* Beautiful!
Beautiful snow scene!
M~
Yikes! Got snow??
It is always so pretty in photos....
BUT... in real life... it sucks! I am soooo friggin tired of the snow already!!! Stay warm! Keep digging...
LOL
Deb
Sure is pretty.
Just stunning. Definitely beats mere tree icicles here in Texas. :)
Just one word! WOW! SNOW! Ok..that was two words. ;o)
Post a Comment